[Hackathon] Photos from ZuriHac

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Tue Mar 30 05:51:43 EDT 2010

I have seen a few mentions of photos in blog comments, but nothing in the
mailing list. To aggregate all the photo links, please reply to the thread
and share with us.

David Anderson has a collection of Google-approved "inside" photos.

   - http://picasaweb.google.com/david.jc.anderson/Zurihac

I have a collection of "outside" photos. I like to put names to faces. I did
my best with what my limited memory still contains, but there are a number
of people whom I didn't meet, forgot about, or mislabeled. If you have any
contributions you'd like to make to improve this situation, please send me
an email or leave a comment on the appropriate photo.

   -
   http://spl.smugmug.com/Switzerland-Trip-Mar-2010/Zurich/ZuriHac/11663336_wChzs

Regards,
Sean