[Hackathon] Re: Zurihac release prize

Valery V. Vorotyntsev valery.vv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 15:05:05 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> As an incentive to complete projects this weekend, I'm offering a prize
> to hackathon attendees who upload packages to Hackage.
>
> If you release a package on Hackage (http://hackage.haskell.org) between
> today and lunch time Sunday, you go into the draw to win an exclusive
> "Real World Haskell" tshirt, featuring the famous "giant Haskell bug"
> icon. There are only a handful of these tshirts in existence, so it will
> be surely prized!
>
>    http://covers.oreilly.com/images/9780596514983/lrg.jpg
>
> -- Don

    [...] the Dodo suddenly called out, `The race is over!' and they all
    crowded round it, panting, and asking, `But who has won?'

    This question the Dodo could not answer without a great deal of
    thought, and it sat for a long time with one finger pressed upon its
    forehead (the position in which you usually see Shakespeare, in the
    pictures of him), while the rest waited in silence. At last the Dodo
    said, `/Everybody/ has won, and all must have prizes.'

I thought that this quote would fit the theme. ;)

Good luck you, guys!
Happy [zuri]hacking!

--
vvv