[Hackathon] Reminder: Sign up for a project before ZuriHac

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 06:46:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to encourage everyone who haven't yet found a project to work on
during ZuriHac to try to do so during the next few days. Once you have an
idea for a project, write it down and put it on

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/ZuriHac/Projects

As I mentioned in my previous email, it will be more difficult to find
people with similar interest during ZuriHac compared to previous hackathons
given the large number of people attending.

If you can't come up with a project before the hackathon at least put a list
of your interests on the above mentioned page so others with similar
interests can find you.

Cheers,
Johan