Behavior of GHC_PACKAGE_PATH

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 04:50:17 UTC 2016

Thanks Albert! That clarifies the behavior. We had discussion on this in
https://github.com/commercialhaskell/stack/issues/1957 as well where ezyang
provided clarifications on the behavior. We need to update the
documentation to make it more precise and accurate. I will file a ticket
for that.

-harendra