Binary bloat in 7.10

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Wed Apr 1 11:52:44 UTC 2015

7.10.1 should IIRC support some kind of DWARF debugging information and
IIRC it was mentioned and decided on ghc devel that the libraries will
ship with some DWARF to easy debugging

-- but takes me lightly on it and verify if this is the case since I may
be completely off and this may apply to GHC HEAD and not to 7.10.x

Karel