Compiling to ANSI C

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 02:19:26 EST 2009

Hello han,

Saturday, November 7, 2009, 8:08:51 PM, you wrote:

> I am (in fact we are) working to make Haskell code to run on an ARM
> Linux machine called GP2X Wiz, the open-source based handheld game
> console.

seems that wizards are on holiday ATM, so i will help a little - ghc
ports are divided into registerized (working with cpu registers)
and unregisterized (just a C code generated). for the fist time, you
need to make unregisterized port of course. nevertheless, ghc doesn't
generate portable C afaik, but you will have much less work to do -
i.e. tune wordsizes and so on. sorry, i don't know more, google for
unregisterized ghc

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com