Visual Haskell will not Install with Visual Studio 2005, Express Edition

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Sun Aug 12 19:34:25 EDT 2007

I was not aware of the Eclipse support, so thanks for that information.

However, Visual Haskell will not install on the full version of Visual
Studio 2005 either.

To make sure this was not an issue specific to my installation, I completely
wiped a disk, installed Windows, installed Visual Studio 2005, and then
attempted to install Visual Haskell.  A fatal error occurs near the end of
the install.

I don't have the error text in front of me, but I'll send an email tomorrow
when I'll have access to it.

Seth Kurtzberg
Software Engineer
Specializing in Security, Reliability, and the Hardware/Software Interface