Visual Haskell

Fri Apr 21 10:13:22 EDT 2006

Hello!

First of all I want to thank all the people, who developed Visual
Haskell. It's a big step towards functional programming in real life.

I have an application in C# in Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Haskell,
which seems to work only in Visual Studio 2003 (both Visual Studios are
installed on my computer).

Now, is it possible to write parts of the C# application in Visual Haskell?

If yes, is there any downloadable tutorial about how one can use Visual
Haskell in collaboration with other Microsoft languages?

TIA

Dmitri Pissarenko