Haskell module for SWIG

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Wed Jun 30 07:34:36 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 06:03:17PM +0200, Gour wrote:
> I'd like to make Haskell bindings for some C library and I'm wondering if
> someone was/is thinking about writing Haskell support for SWIG or the present
> Haskell tools provide better route for such a task(s)?

Although perhaps not the simplest way to go about your task, haskell
support for SWIG would be great! it would immediatly give us access to A
LOT of C/C++ libraries which already have swig bindings. targeting hsc
would probably be best, as the portable hsc files could be distributed
for those that don't have haskell-swig nativly installed. If anyone is
looking for a random project, I recommend it.
        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈