AMD64

scott west swest3 at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 2 12:20:18 EDT 2004

>You're paying the price of being an early adopter :-). If any of the ghc
>developers had an AMD64, there'd probably be a registered build by now.

Well... these guys aren't very devoted now are they? Why can't they just
steal one like me? :)

And my one ray of hope is that there is a build for OpenBSD, but the
port downloads the HC files to get it part-way there (as outlined in the
ports section of the build guide). I'm giving the port another shot now,
with the cvs source and a single ray of hope ;)

Scott