AMD64

scott west swest3 at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 2 11:14:05 EDT 2004

>If you're after performance (rather than simply working), you'll need to
>wait for a registered build, or if you've got the assembler hacking
>skills you can help out.

I'm afraid of the few skills I have (walking, breathing, eating, etc),
working in assembler isn't one of them! And if I lower my standards (an
easy way to stay happy!) and just settle for a working, not
performance-oriented build, are my options basically porting it myself,
as per the instructions in the build-guide?

Scott