[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #569: multiline string literals; Rec: accept

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 12:10:56 UTC 2023

I’m generally in favor of this! Do we consider this experimental or stable?
Does the author intent to make breaking changes without or with
warning/deprecation cycles? Do we expect to see changes based on community
feedback once this is available in some form to the working developer?

Cheers,
  Moritz