[ghc-steering-committee] Extra Commas

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 25 22:16:41 UTC 2019

So I still think accepting this is a mistake, but if everyone else finds it useful, obviously, it is not something that will interfere with my use of Haskell in significant ways.
If it were just me I wouldn’t do it either.  But it seems important to some people, and it doesn’t harm anyone (provided we can avoid it interacting badly with tuple sections).  So I’m not going to stand in the way.

Simon