[ghc-steering-committee] GHC steering committee lunch at ICFP?

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Sun Sep 23 16:44:16 UTC 2018

OK -- I will try to reserve a table in a corner of the lunch area. (More information tomorrow once I can actually see the lunch area.)

Note that we have only an hour until the first session after lunch.

Any updates (e.g., specific location if it's hard to find) will appear here.

If you are not at ICFP but would like to join remotely, email me and we'll figure out a way. This meeting will take place at 1700-1800 GMT on Monday.

See many of you tomorrow,
Richard