[ghc-steering-committee] Proposal #170: Uppercase OverloadedLabels, rec: accept

Eric Seidel eric at seidel.io
Mon Oct 1 13:42:14 UTC 2018

I share Richard's concern about missing an opportunity to generalize OverloadedLabels even further. But let's also not lose sight of the fact that the proposal as-is is very sensible! So, if we cannot form a consensus around an even more general OverloadedLabels, we should at least accept the current proposal.