[ghc-steering-committee] Extra Commas (#87), Recommend: accept

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:04:55 UTC 2018

Well, I think it is a bad idea.  Obviously I don't think it has a huge
impact on the language, but I think it encourages poor style, for very
questionable befits.  This is quite subjective, of course, but I think that
this choice is at odds with Haskell's elegant surface syntax.  We don't
allow repeated punctuation in written prose,,,, why would we want in our
programs?,,,