[ghc-steering-committee] Deadlines for Shepherds?

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at justtesting.org
Mon Jan 8 04:18:58 UTC 2018

Sorry about the delay. It is summer holidays in Australia :)

I am not sure that deadlines with re-assigning proposals will work better. In fact, I think, you current way of sending regular reminders/status emails is very good and I very much appreciate the effort that this surely takes on your side.

Cheers
Manuel