[ghc-steering-committee] GHC proposals

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 3 17:09:29 UTC 2018

  *   I agree with “hitting master”.
  *   The “implemented status does not need to be 100% up to date; but it would be good to explain how to ask for a proposal to be moved from “accepted” to “implemented”.
  *   There should be a link in the “timeline” list on https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals, so that people can find the list. Perhaps “6. Later, someone may implement the proposal.  We count it as “implemented” when it hits the GHC mater banch” <link>

THanks!

Simon