[ghc-steering-committee] GHC proposal #5

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri May 26 18:58:21 UTC 2017

I thought of something that coops be a good compromise. You could require
the signatures to be the same, modulo constraints, unless another extension
allowed equality constraints. So using just PatternSynonyms, only
"sensible" types would occur, but adding GADTs or TypeFamilies would let
the signatures be totally wild.