[ghc-steering-committee] Wrapping up Constructor Synonyms and Pattern Synonym Signatures

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:06:41 UTC 2017

Agree, I'm in favour of the conservative version of #42 and against #41.

But #42 also has a proposal for inference of the constructor type in the
absence of a type signature, and gives several options there.  I presume we
want to be conservative and say that we're not making any changes to the
behaviour in the absence of a type signature, right?

Cheers
Simon