AArch64/Darwin CI troubles

Bryan Richter bryan at haskell.foundation
Sat Mar 16 07:51:17 UTC 2024

I've been unavailable for the last week, which means I haven't been on hand
to babysit the runners. My first priority is to finish the Stackage
migration, which is why I haven't taken more decisive action with the
runners already. I haven't had the bandwidth.

I'll be back on Monday, and the acute stage of the Stackage migration now
only involves waiting passively for a huge data transfer to complete.
Making a more robust CI platform is probably the most important thing I can
do next.