AArch64/Darwin CI troubles

davean davean at xkcd.com
Sat Mar 16 00:35:47 UTC 2024

I just looked at the simspace ones and while they were offline it was only
due to the known router loop problem and I believe the fix I found for
chreekat has restored them.
It began occurring with a wireguard-tools upgrade and while should track
down the cause of the bad route it only shows up on restarts.