GHC proposals not rendering

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Jan 23 21:36:29 UTC 2024

Hi,

yes, I enabled that PR preview feature yesterday, but it seems that I
also have to grand permissions to their OAuth App to the ghc-proposals
github org … done.

Hmm, now every PR that isn’t based on a recent master is red, because
it lacks the configuration. Also not nice. Maybe I should disable this
again? At least until the readthedocs setup and output is satisfying
(numbering etc. – any volunteers?)

Cheers,
Joachim

Am Dienstag, dem 23.01.2024 um 10:16 +0000 schrieb Michael Peyton
Jones: