GHC proposals not rendering

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jan 22 09:56:10 UTC 2024

Hi,

it’s not simply file size: we have (from wc -c proposals/*|sort -n)

  43501 proposals/0380-ghc2021.rst
  44051 proposals/0242-unsaturated-type-families.rst

but #380 doesn't work but #242 works.

I tried some rst linters, but nothing popped up.

It could be output size or render time: It loading the file does take a
while, as if github tries to render it and then gives up.

That’s quite annoying, not sure what to do here now.

Cheers,
Joachim

Am Freitag, dem 19.01.2024 um 14:16 +0200 schrieb Bryan Richter via
ghc-devs: