GHC proposals not rendering

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 22 08:16:13 UTC 2024

I suspect this is a regression specific to reStructuredText rendering,
but it's affecting a few different repositories [1] so hopefully Github
will fix it at some point.

In the meantime, for accepted proposals one can use

   https://ghc-proposals.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

which Joachim set up some time ago [2]. I'm not sure how frequently it
is updated, as it doesn't have the GHC2024 proposal listed. And it
sometimes tries to redirect to https://ghc-proposals.haskell.org which
apparently doesn't exist. Joachim, do you know the status of this?

(Of course, this doesn't help for rendering proposals that have not yet
been accepted.)

Cheers,

Adam

[1] https://github.com/orgs/community/discussions/86715
[2] https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2019-May/017632.html

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, England