GHC proposals not rendering

Bryan Richter bryan at haskell.foundation
Fri Jan 19 12:16:30 UTC 2024

I'm guessing GitHub had to limit the size of .rst files that get rendered.
I can imagine the kinds of annoying security or abuse issues they might be
working around...

The smallest file that doesn't work that I found by clicking around:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/blob/master/proposals/0380-ghc2021.rst
(42KB)

The largest that does still work:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/blob/master/proposals/0581-namespace-specified-imports.rst