How do you keep tabs on commits that fix issues?

Andreas Klebinger klebinger.andreas at gmx.at
Thu Sep 28 22:26:37 UTC 2023

Personally I try to include fixes #1234 in the commit so then I can just
check which tags contain a commit mentioning the issue.

If the issue isn't mentioned in the commit I usually look at the issue
-> look for related mrs -> look for the commit with the fix -> grep for
the commit message of the commit or look for the marge MR mentioned on
the mr.