CI *sad face*

Bryan Richter bryan at haskell.foundation
Fri Jun 30 06:47:44 UTC 2023

Final update: both problems are solved!

Now we just need to wait for the wheels of time to do their magic. The
final patch is still waiting to get picked up and merged.

The queue for CI jobs is still a bit longer than usual right now, but I
think it's legitimate. There are simply more open MRs on GitLab than usual,
which is a good thing. (Darwin jobs aren't the source of the bottleneck.)

-Bryan

P.S. A quick shoutout to Marge for preventing two patches that merged
cleanly but created invalid results from making their way into the master
branch.