Build GHC in GHC2021

Andreas Klebinger klebinger.andreas at gmx.at
Fri Dec 8 11:33:27 UTC 2023

On a whim tried enabling it by default but it failed first because
GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving is incompatible with safe haskell
and once I disabled GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving it failed with some error
about missmatched kinds.

I would welcome a patch doing this, but it's not a priority. Especially
since it doesn't seem to be as simple as changing
the base language and removing some pragmas.