Annotating instances

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:05:24 UTC 2023

Any ANN annotation triggers the TH pipeline and makes them really painful
to work with, in non-stage2 settings. Lots of Hlint annotations use ANN and
then you have iserv be triggered for each module that has an ANN annotation.

Luckily Hlint also support HLINT instead which removed the TH pipeline.

That alone is enough for me personally to recommend against using ANN if
there is an alternator option to anyone who asks me.