GitLab is down: urgent

davean davean at xkcd.com
Fri Mar 19 16:14:10 UTC 2021

There is the haskell-infrastructure group, who has access. Its knowledge of
the peculiarities of each of the very different services that's harder to
keep up to date between people.

If Ben was hit by a bus it is prepared to be handled. With this diversity
and level of manpower though stepping in tends to be a high cost operation
so it is done when necessary.

-davean