convention around pattern synonyms

Richard Eisenberg lists at richarde.dev
Thu Dec 30 16:46:29 UTC 2021

I agree that this kind of backward-compatibility pattern synonym is good and shouldn't be prefixed with PS_.

But do you have a concrete example of this leakage of an internal GHC type via TH? While I can imagine this happening, I don't know of any examples in practice. Note that even enumeration types (like Role) have separate TH counterparts.

Richard