[ghc-lib] internal error after removal of integer-simple

Shayne Fletcher shayne.fletcher at daml.com
Sat Jun 20 13:18:18 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 6:56 AM Shayne Fletcher <shayne.fletcher at daml.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 5:43 AM Sylvain Henry <sylvain at haskus.fr> wrote:
>
>> I would think it's more related to the linear types patch given that it
>> added ghc-prim:GHC.Types.One (wired-in). Could you open a ticket with a way
>> to reproduce the failure?
>>

> That makes a lot of sense Sylvain. Thanks, will do.

After some scratching around, I've pretty much convinced myself that there
isn't an issue here to be raised against GHC upstream. There IS a problem
to be solved in how ghc-lib relates with ghc-prim but that problem is
firmly on the ghc-lib side. So, there won't be a ticket for now that stems
from this. Thanks again for your input Sylvain!

--
*Shayne Fletcher*
Language Engineer */* +1 917 699 7663

--
This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only,
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary