Search in GitLab

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:28:39 UTC 2020

As a side note, the idea of making a taxonomy of errors with unique tagging
has been brought up on ghc-proposals recently, although marked as
out-of-scope (maybe rightly so):
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/325
The ease of searching is among the major motivations behind it.

--
Best, Artem