Search in GitLab

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Mon Jun 15 10:23:35 UTC 2020

I've used the site:gitlab.haskell.org trick on Google for some time. Recently (last month or so?) I've found that it's much less useful. I can't quantify this, other than the fact that I find myself frequently displeased with the result. It does seem that Google indexes our site less frequently than it used to, but again, I can't provide data.

So I'm also unhappy with the current ability to search.

There's not a way to request that Google index our site more often, is there?

Richard