Wiki search & pages

Julian Leviston julian at leviston.net
Sun Mar 17 20:35:41 UTC 2019

Wow! thank you so much for such a detailed reply, Ben.

Makes me wish there was some way you could link to a blog entry of the current ongoing stuff and just write it down once in there as it happens rather than have to repeat it whenever someone asks to save you effort of repetition, but maybe the email history of this list suffices.

Thanks for putting in so much comprehensive effort.
Julian