gitlab subject lines

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:30:08 UTC 2019

Hey all,

Long uninformative prefixes are indeed a huge pain. If emails are something
you GitLab masters are going to look at, I have one more suggestion. It
would be nice if there was a way to tell email notifications about MRs from
ones about issues. It was trivial before when we had Phab vs Trac. But now
I can't find a way to make them go into different direvtories. It turns
out, Gmail filters, for one, can't target individual symbols. like ! vs #
(there is even an SE question about exactly telling apart Gitlab's emails
https://webapps.stackexchange.com/q/52828/70750).

I also used to be subscribed for notifications about Trac Wiki. Is it
possible to have those from the Gitlab Wiki? I understand wiki is mirrored
from https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc-wiki-mirror but if you start
watching it, it won't notify about regular commits to master, only about
MRs/issues, but no one opens those on that repo.

--
Kind regards,
Artem