GItLab commenting

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 14 09:38:08 UTC 2019

Friends
In reviewing MR!361, I wanted to point out that a Note on line 1481 of a file needed rewriting.  But the patch only modified lines 236 or so.  How can I get it to display line 1481?  (Or, more simply, just display the whole file?)
I can get it to show 10 more lines at a time by clicking the little grey "..." symbols.  But getting 1000 lines down would take 100 clicks - hardly sensible.
Moreover, what if I want to comment on a file that isn't in the patch at all?
Thanks