WIP branches

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:09:23 UTC 2019

Making `ghc-wip` sounds like a reasonable idea to me.

I have found that people pushing to the `wip/` branches makes things
much smoother so far as it means that I can rebase/finish/amend other
people's patches and just push to the same branch without having to
ask people to do annoying rebases etc.

Matt