Viewing the types declared in GHC.Prim in local machine

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Mon Mar 19 16:59:41 UTC 2018

I don't think Prim.hs exists (anymore).

Depending on how you installed GHC, you might have the Haddock doc files locally, which includes Prim.

Or, you can :browse GHC.Prim in GHCi.

Or, you can look at compiler/prelude/primops.txt.pp which generates the term-level definitions in Prim.

Or, you can look at compiler/prelude/TysPrim.hs which "generates" the type-level definitions in Prim.

I hope this helps!
Richard