Is "cml_cont" of CmmCall used in practice?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 07:32:25 UTC 2018

Hi Shao,

Perhaps not in the Cmm output generated for your programs, but it's definitely
used in the code generator. See e.g. `lowerSafeForeignCall` and `blockCode`
which set the field with `Just`. The former seems to be related with foreign
calls so perhaps try compiling a FFI package. `CmmLayoutStack` uses that field
for code generation (I don't understand the details yet).

Ömer