DEBUG-on

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:45:05 UTC 2018

If we're going to test with a DEBUG-enabled compiler we may also want to enable
sanity checks. I've been recently using this a lot and it really catches a lot
of bugs that can go unnoticed without sanity checks. I recently filed #15241
for some of the tests that currently fail the sanity checks.

Ömer

Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs <ghc-devs at haskell.org>, 18 Haz 2018