GitLab Migration (CI heads-up)

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 07:23:46 UTC 2018

Hi Ben,

thanks for the explanation, that indeed makes sense. I suspected some
runaway optimisation, since the GHC seemed to crash on the same small
set of sources.

On a related note, even after rebasing to master, the linter of
ghc/ghc!10 doesn't appear to kick in, blocking (and timing out) the
test pipeline: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ggreif/ghc/pipelines/428

It looks like there are no "lint" runners available.

Cheers and thanks,

    Gabor