Which stable GHC release is expected to have support for linear types?

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang-it at jeltsch.info
Mon Jul 10 11:41:51 UTC 2017

Hi, Edvard!
I renamed the local directory after cloning. If Git really cannot deal
with this, then this is yet another reason for preferring darcs over
Git.
Unfortunately, it would be hard to reproduce this problem, since I took
slightly different steps before incorporating the linear-types branch,
as I did not yet know about the documentation on getting the linear-
types branch at that time.
All the best,
Wolfgang