[GHC] #12067: warn-unused-imports does not detect coersions

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 25 22:18:29 UTC 2016

I was hoping that there would be some indication of which branch the commit is on in the Trac message.  Would you prefer that I again disable these notifications on the stable branches?

Unless there is a clear indication of which branch, it's just confusing so better disabled.  In my view - others may want to chime in.

Simon