Warning suppression pragmas

Эдгар Жаворонков edzhavoronkov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:29:46 UTC 2015

Hi Ben!

I concreted some points in local warnings suppression pragmas wiki page
with specification.
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Design/LocalWarningPragmas
Do you know something about defining custom pragmas in GHC?
I suppose, i need to add it to the lexer and parser.
In that case, how can i understand, that GHC recognizes my pragma?
I want to try a few things on my local machine

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

---
С уважением,