Wildcard refactor

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:22:16 UTC 2015

This is what I get locally

unexpected results from:
TEST="landmines listcomps T7861 T5837 T4896 T3064"

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Wed Nov 18 10:48:00 2015 UTC
 0:27:16 spent to go through
    4802 total tests, which gave rise to
   18143 test cases, of which
   13285 were skipped

      77 had missing libraries
    4667 expected passes
     108 expected failures

       0 caused framework failures
       0 unexpected passes
       5 unexpected failures
       1 unexpected stat failures

Unexpected failures:
   deriving/should_compile  T4896 [exit code non-0] (normal)
   ghc-api/annotations      listcomps [bad stdout] (normal)
   ghc-api/landmines        landmines [bad stderr] (normal)
   perf/compiler            T5837 [stderr mismatch] (normal)
   typecheck/should_run     T7861 [bad stderr] (normal)

Unexpected stat failures:
   perf/compiler  T3064 [stat not good enough] (normal)

I will look into the two ghc-api ones.