fast test suite failures on OS X with 7.10 RC head

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:42:53 UTC 2015

I work exclusively on Mac and have been seeing those errors for months. I'll admit to not having looked into them, as I was fairly sure they Weren't My Fault. However, I'd be willing to be a supportive member of a Mac taskforce, reporting what I see and running experiments as requested. I'm afraid I can't volunteer to be a primary member of such a taskforce, as I know very little about the sorts of things that cause platform-specific failures.

Do let me know if anyone out there wants more information (dumps, other experiments) related to the failures above.

Thanks!
Richard