How to better parallelize GHC build.

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 9 13:11:03 UTC 2015

As Neil says, I'm hoping that the new Shake-based build system will make a big difference. It's not certain that we'll switch to it, but I very much hope that we will.  Fortunately we can work it side-by-side with the old system, so I hope it'll just be a question of switching over because it is manifestly better.

Andrey can give a status report.

Simon