GHC on Windows (extended/broad discussion)

Gintautas Miliauskas gintautas at miliauskas.lt
Wed Oct 29 11:36:25 UTC 2014

By the way, regarding that repository, could someone merge my pull request
<https://github.com/haskell/win32/pull/27>?

In general, it's a bit frustrating how a lot of the patches in the
Phabricator queue seem to take a while to get noticed. Don't take it
personally, I'm just sharing my impressions, but I do feel it's taking away
some momentum - not good for me & other contributors, and not good for the
project. I know reviewers are understaffed, maybe consider spreading commit
rights a bit more widely until the situation improves?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Herbert Valerio Riedel <hvriedel at gmail.com

--
Gintautas Miliauskas